Sunday, March 8, 2009

So this is the new year...

As we roll into the New Year (with style and class) there is much to be reflected on.
Here are some questions I'm asking myself to gain better insight on how to make 2009 the BEST. (smacking object off table) Year... Yet.
1) Did I achieve everything I had hoped to in 2008? What stood in my way? What preventative measures can I take to overcome such road-blocks this year?
2) Am I holding any grudges? Why? What course of actions will I take toward forgiveness?
3) What were my major accomplishments this year? What am I most proud of?
4) Who played major roles in the movie of my life? Have I done all that I can to let them know how important they are?
5) When was the last time I cried hard? What inflicted this pain, and has it been resolved yet?
6) When was the last time I laughed until it hurt? What can I do to bring more of that into my life?
7) Where am I financially? Am I on-track or spending like there is no tomorrow?
8) Was I good to my body this year? To avoid the drastic, "lose 20 pounds by Valentine's day" measures that will no-doubt expire in three days, how can I make small changes to my life habits that will add up by this time next year?
9) How am I spiritually? When was the last time I said "thank you" to God? Do I have a well-developed view?
10) What have I not checked off of my life's "To Do" list? (I want to learn how to dance.)
I may expand on all of these questions in seperate blogs, but I'm very interested to know how some of you responded to these questions. Post away!

No comments: