Friday, March 13, 2009

13MAR2009: I haven't been to bed yet.

It's 05:41 ... and I'm still awake from the night before! This is totally like college. Get outta bed in the afternoon, throw back some chow, roll out around 1800 and don't go to bed until after sunrise. Partyin' like a rockstar!

Except without booze, music, cool clothes or late night drunk-dials to Jimmy Johns.

Right on.

So I'm working at this exciting place we will call the "F-N'BS," where we are not allowed to have any portable electronic devices that are fun. No cellphones, no I-pods (just when I crafted a tech-savvy-like dependence on my I-pod Touch) No personal computers, no cameras or video cameras (just when I finally bought one to go with my new laptop and Adobe Premier!) or anything else that might potentially record and/or exploit the very uninteresting activities that are routine here.

If you're reading this and are offended by my blatent lack of conscience effort to be understanding with military logic you can (as SSGT Pond would declare) "lick my balls!"

I get it. Operational Security, yada yada yada.
On to more important things... Think I could get away with one of these?

No comments: